Friday 18 January 2013

Jewelry Display Ideas

Hi All!
Yes...yes..I know I haven't write anythings since new year. Well, I really cope with my beautiful babies which still need attention. Trying to manage time between family and business.

My babies Arif and Naila with Grandma Ang and Auntie Sue An
Anyway...I plan to expand my business on offline order. These time I looking for some ideas and inspiration for Willow Art Studio jewelry display. I think I found some good ideas, here there are...


I love white, clean, simple background...It makes jewelry piece stand out. Spring Street made good visual merchandising display on Accessories Show April 2012.

 Hanging branch on wall its also great ideas, theshabbycreekcottage.com .


Terrarium of jewelry by flipandstyle.com


I have these Skermunkil reference from eendagopnreendag, great post and Iam so inspired by it.


 These one also good idea, you can simply draw and tag your jewelry on.

I want to try these...more tips visit blah to Tada. Great blog!

Another inspiring idea from Laurie Anna, visit their blog to get more inspiration.


Quotes on backdrop..That is so clever...funkyjunkinteriors...really funky blog to find insiration.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...